Römerstraße, Lange Nacht der Museen, die Römer 3, 17th of March 2007.
During the event that will join all cultural institutions of Stuttgart, the gallery space at Römerstraße, will present several works of artists from Stuttgart and fellows at Solitude. Several works are related and/or preview of the "ideal urbanity" show.
The artists will be:
- Philipp Metz, 2 photographs, before and after urbanity, 120 x 100 cm, large front wall in the central room.
- Oliver Hartung, 1 photograph approx. 150 x 100 cm or different smaller photographs (urban situations in the USA), approx. 50 x 70 cm in room 1 (right side).
- Oliver Zwink, 10 photographs (urban landscapes in London) size postcards in room 1 (left side).
- Christine Erhard, 5 photographs 70 x 90 cm, architecture as a model, in room 3, right wall next to the window.
- Popok Tri Wahyudi, coloured image in the windows in the central room on the left side next to the entrance door.
- Seung Pyo Hong, one photograph and drawings of the x citizen mask, in room 3, wall on the right side of the door.
- Daphne Berc and Luciano Basauri, slide show with dutch artificial landscape and Tokio landscape (Kodak Carrousel) central room, space between the windows.
- Alexander Schellow, drawings on the two columns, central room.
- Keller & Wittwer, photographs of urban situations (documenting the work between their two last projects) big wall on the left side in room 3 (like for Römer 2).
- Henrietta Rose Innes, text on paper or spoken (with headphones) with some reference digital photographs of the urban and suburban situation in Cape Town; wall in the central room between room 2 and room 3.
- Ligia Nobre and Paola Salerno, micro phenomenology of urban situation, as a prefiguration of the urbanity project in Solitude on the wall in the central room between room 2 and room 3 (shared with Henrietta).
- Sanford Biggers, polaroid camera to be used by the visitors, the results are immediatly pinned on the wall in the triangle space next to the bar in the central room.
- Damaso Reyes, urban and semi urban situation in Europe, videoprojection in the room 2.